Eight Barg Coffin Attorneys Honored as Northern California Super Lawyers
July 20, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, July 20, 2012 – Super Lawyers has named eight Barg Coffin Lewis & Trapp, LLP attorneys as 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and one attorney as a 2012 Northern California Rising Star.
Published by Thomson Reuters, the 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers list is compiled through peer nomination and research. Approximately five percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Nine of the firm’s partners were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, and the practice areas represented include environmental litigation, environmental, and business litigation.
The following Barg Coffin attorneys have been selected as 2012 Super Lawyers.
- John F. Barg, Partner – Environmental
- Richard C. Coffin, Partner – Environmental Litigation
- R. Morgan Gilhuly, Partner – Environmental Litigation
- Brian S. Haughton, Partner – Environmental
- Stephen C. Lewis, Partner – Environmental Litigation
- Davina Pujari, Partner – Environmental Litigation
- Marco Quazzo, Partner – Business Litigation
- Marc A. Zeppetello, Partner – Environmental
Barg, Coffin, Gilhuly and Lewis have been named to the Super Lawyers list each year since its inception in 2004.
The 2012 Northern California Rising Stars list recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the region – those who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately two percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction, including Barg Coffin's J. Tom Boer in the area of Environmental Litigation. This is Boer’s third selection to the Rising Stars list.